Full Stack Web Development
|Classroom | Online||6 Months||Download|
Web Design and web development are much briefed concepts in the world of web. These days almost everyone amongst us visits numerous websites everyday for daily use or random use, one way or either we browse for the needs like business, shopping, education, advance booking for travel arrangements and so on. But, did ever this question strikes your mind that how could possibly all the websites works actually? How would these websites are designed, developed and build? How could possibly you can access these websites easily through your smart devices, supported browsers, computers and laptop? Now next these questions may rise in your mind! How can we design and develop such websites? What possibly skills and knowledge can be required to do the very same?
Well! It needless to say that it is very simple, all you should have is brief understanding and knowledge about the web designing and development. Keeping these entire requirements in a cart, we have designed a diploma and short-term certified courses web designing and development. All specific courses are well balanced and structured to provide the right knowledge to candidates about the web designing and development on the web.
HTML & CSS
Back end: It refers to the server-side development of web application or website with a primary focus on how the website works. It is responsible for managing the database through queries and APIs by client-side commands. This type of website mainly consists of three parts front end, back end, and database.
The back end portion is built by using some libraries, frameworks, and languages which are discussed below:
- PHP- PHP is a server-side scripting language designed specifically for web development. Since, PHP code executed on server side so it is called server side scripting language.
- C++- It is a general purpose programming language and widely used now a days for competitive programming. It is also used as backend language.
- JAVA-Java is one of the most popular and widely used programming language and platform. It is highly scalable. Java components are easily available.
- PYTHON- Python is a programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more efficiently.
- Back End Frameworks: The list of back end frameworks are: Express, Django, Rails, Laravel, Spring etc.
- The other back end program/scripting languages are: C#, Ruby, REST, GO etc.
Full stack development: It refers to the development of both front end(client side) and back end(server side) portions of web application.
Full stack web Developers: Full stack web developers have the ability to design complete web applications and websites. They work on the frontend, backend, database and debugging of web applications or websites.
Front end Languages:
- The front end portion is built by using some languages which are discussed below:
- HTML: HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. It is used to design the front end portion of web pages using markup language. HTML is the combination of Hypertext and Markup language. Hypertext defines the link between the web pages. The markup language is used to define the text documentation within tag which defines the structure of web pages.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets, fondly referred to as CSS, is a simply designed language intended to simplify the process of making web pages presentable. CSS allows you to apply styles to web pages. More importantly, CSS enables you to do this independent of the HTML that makes up each web page.