Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
|Classroom | Online||1 Year||Download|
The Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking Program will equip you with the skills needed to become an expert in this rapidly growing domain. You will learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance and much more with this best-in-class program.
Simplilearn’s Cyber Security and Ethical HackingProgram provides cybersecurity professionals with foundational-level, intermediate-level, and advanced-level skills that entail industry-leading certifications like CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP, and CCSP. The program begins with introductory level technology training, then progresses to intermediate level hacking techniques such as reverse engineering, and network penetration testing. This course will enable you to:
- Stay up to date with the latest cyber security news and trends and make sure you are implementing adequate cyber security measures in your organization using suitable hardware and software.
- Avoid the risks of phishing attacks by adhering to ethical security behavior
- Understanding cloud computing and how it can help your business is vital for the success of your venture.
- Understand the legal requirements, privacy policies, and auditing process of your cloud environment
- Focus on getting the IT infrastructure in order and removing the clutter by investing in the right software solutions; invest in a partner who has your back.
Duration Diploma in cyber security and ethical hacking.
At the cyber security and ethical hacking Program, you will be equipped with the following skillsets:
- Install, configure and deploy public key infrastructure and network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security.
- Master advanced hacking concepts to manage information security efficiently.
- Design security architecture and framework for a secure IT operation.
- Frame cloud data storage architectures and security strategies, and utilize them to analyze risks.
- Protect data movement, perform disaster recovery, access CSP security and manage client databases.